Pediatric Anesthesiologist – Rex Hospital – Full Time
- Requisition IDJR1379
- Category Anesthesiologist
Amazing opportunity for Pediatric Anesthesiologists to join a growing practice in beautiful Raleigh, NC
We are actively seeking full-time BC pediatric anesthesiologists to join our group practice in Raleigh, NC.
- We provide anesthesia services at the following facilities; WakeMed Raleigh Campus, WakeMed Cary Hospital, Rex Hospital and WakeMed North Healthplex
- Our anesthesiologists and anesthetists work in an anesthesia care team approach
- Some of the anesthesia cases include; cardiac, pediatrics, OBGYN, general, plastics, urology and vascular
- This partnership track career opportunity requires various subspecialty skills along with associated call and weekend duty
- Residents and fellows are welcome to apply
- A North Carolina license is a plus, but isn’t necessary to apply
Located in central North Carolina, Raleigh offers great restaurants and shopping, plus an active arts population. One can relax on the beach or hike in the mountains just a few hours from the city. Residents enjoy many professional sports, including the Carolina Mudcats, the Carolina Hurricanes and several ACC college basketball teams. Also, as part of the “Research Triangle” known for its high-tech research and development industries, Raleigh, along with Chapel Hill and Durham boasts a thriving business community and strong economy. Raleigh has been the recipient of numerous accolades, including #2 Best City to Live, Work and Play (Kiplinger’s); #1 Best Place for Business and Careers (Forbes.com); #3 Best Place to Launch a Small Business (CNNMoney.com); and #10 Best Performing Cities (Milken Institute).
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.