Pediatric Anesthesiologist – Baptist Memorial Hospital of Memphis – Full Time
- Requisition ID 27409
- Category Anesthesiologist
The Memphis Anesthesia practice is offering a $30,000 sign-on bonus for Pediatric Anesthesiologist! Family Friendly Western Tennessee Location Welcoming To Newly Graduating Fellows
Exciting opportunity available for a BC/BE, fellowship trained pediatric anesthesiologist to join our growing group practice in Memphis, TN. Our practice consists of 26 physicians (2 fellowship trained pediatric anesthesiologist) and 75 anesthetists who work together in a care team model. We offer a variety of anesthesia cases which include: general, pediatric, ENT, ortho, plastic, OB/GYN, transplants and complex cardiac.
NAPA provides anesthesia services to three acute care hospitals and several ambulatory surgery centers in close proximity, which includes; the Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women and the Spence and Becky Wilson Baptist Children’s Hospital.
The pediatric services include the following:
- 12 bed inpatient unit
- 8 operating suites with the ability to open 2 more depending on volume
- 40 bed NICU with 24/7 Neonatology in house coverage
- 10 exam rooms (anesthesia capability in 4 rooms)
- The emergency department is staffed with pediatric emergency medicine physicians, pediatric hospitalists and an array of other pediatric specialists, including the Baptist system’s first pediatric general surgeon
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classificationsmay be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.