Night Float CRNA – Forest Hills Hospital – Full Time
- Requisition ID JR4108
Long Island Jewish Forest Hills is a 312 bed community teaching hospital that provides inpatient medical and surgical care, intensive care, and obstetrics and gynecology services. The hospital is designated as a Level II Perinatal Center.
Case Mix: OB (1800 per yr), GYN, podiatry, vascular, Orthopedics, Gall Bladder, and General Surgery.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7pm – 7am
- In NYC
- The Queens Public Library
- Serviced by the E, F, M, and R trains
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Insurance protection including malpractice, health, life and disability
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.