Night Float Anesthesiologist – Garnet Health – Full Time
- Requisition IDJR3112
Garnet Health, is a 501(c)(3), nonprofit organization. It boasts seven floors of state of the art technology and provides 383 beds and employs over 2,400 healthcare professionals.
Endo, general, ortho, labor and delivery, radiology, uro, vascular, gyn, ent, neuro, plastics.
- Near the Wallkill River and Highland Lakes State Park.
- 1 Hour drive to Manhattan
- Assist in the directing and coordinating of Activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious ad/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited college of Medicine
- ECFMG and FLEX
- Completion of approved residency in Anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a Physician
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Insurance protection including malpractice, health, life and disability
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.