MD – Little Company of Mary Hospital – Full Time
- Requisition ID 5228
- Category Anesthesiologist
Anesthesiologist opportunity with not-for-profit community hospital, OSF Little Company of Mary Hospital near Chicago, IL
A nonprofit Catholic community hospital with 298 Medicare-certified beds, OSF HealthCare Little Company of Mary Hospital in Evergreen Park, IL, offers advanced inpatient, surgical, and outpatient facilities with new equipment and operating rooms. The facility is part of the OSF HealthCare system. This integrated healthcare network is operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis based in Peoria, IL. Location is equipped with new operating rooms and equipment.
- Received third consecutive A for patient safety from the Leapfrog Group
- Received 2020 Mission: Lifeline® STEMI Receiving Center Gold Recognition Award from AHA
- Recognized for Higher Quality in Bariatric Surgery
General, ortho, vascular, and more
Day shift (8-10 hours), 24-hour call. In-house call. Post-call day off.
Jonathan Perry, MD
The collegial atmosphere is highly valued at OSF HealthCare Little Company of Mary Hospital.
- Assist in the directing and coordinating of activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMC and FLEX
- Completion of approved residency in anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a physician
Evergreen Park, IL:
Evergreen Park is a suburban village in Cook County, IL. It’s bordered on three sides by Chicago, the third-largest city in the United States. It is 12 miles south of the Loop, Chicago’s central business district. Thirteen Christian congregations are located within Evergreen Park, which explains its nickname: “Village of Churches.”
- Area Attractions:
- 30 minutes to Chicago
- Evergreen Plaza
- Colleges and Schools Include:
- DePaul University, Midwestern Career College, University of Chicago
- Northeast Elementary School, Central Jr High School, Evergreen Park High School
- Salary: $380K annually
- Sign-on bonus: $30K
- Loan repayment or training assistance program funding available
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.