Chief Anesthesiologist – Advocate Trinity Hospital – Full Time
- Requisition ID JR1632
- Category Anesthesiologist
NAPA is seeking a Chief Anesthesiologist to join our group practice in southeast Chicago, IL at Advocate Trinity Hospital.
- 4,000 cases per year including all types of general surgery, ortho, ENT, urology, busy OB, no cardiac
- Busy regional anesthesia service and growing
- Staff includes 4 anesthesiologists and 6 CRNAs
- Coverage of 6 ORs, 1 endo and 1 OB room
- The anesthesiologist provides a combination of managing their own cases and medical direction of CRNAs. Excellent Surgeon and Anesthesiologist working relationships.
Nicknamed the “Windy City,” Chicago is located along the southwestern shores of Lake Michigan and is the third largest city in the US. Famed for its bold architecture, it has a skyline punctuated by skyscrapers such as the iconic John Hancock Center, Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower) and the neo-Gothic Tribune Tower. The city is renowned for its world-class cuisine and culture, as well as a strong and vibrant arts community offering museums, performing arts and music festivals. For those who enjoy sports, there are five pro sport teams in the four major professional leagues. The area is also home to two world-class universities along with numerous colleges and universities centered in downtown itself, making it one of the largest college-towns. With all that Chicago has to offer, it’s no wonder it’s a wonderful place to live!
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.