MD- Millcreek Community Hospital – Per Diem
- Requisition ID6777
About This Location
Millcreek Community Hospital is an osteopathic acute care hospital offering comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services and 24 hour emergency care. A voluntary nonprofit, short term acute care hospital with 138 Medicare certified beds, that is part of LECOM Health.
The case mix includes, but is not limited to, ortho, general surgery, and GI/endoscopy.
MD’s supervise CRNA’s at this site.
Dr. Terry Buckwalter, Chief Of Anesthesia
Millcreek Community Hospital is a fast pace osteopathic acute care hospital.
- Varied and flexible schedule that offers flexibilty with work life balance
- On Lake Erie
- Various beaches
- Erie Philharmonic
- Erie Art Museum
- Warner Theatre
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Portable benefits and seniority
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Insurance protection including malpractice, health, life and disability
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.