MD – Endoscopy Center of Valley Forge – Per Diem
- Requisition ID7516
ASC opening for Anesthesiologist at Endoscopy Associates of Valley Forge in family-oriented township – just 45 minutes from Philadelphia
The Endoscopy Center of Valley Forge is centrally located in Limerick, PA. It is an AAAHC-accredited and state-licensed ambulatory surgical center dedicated to providing the highest-quality endoscopic services. Here, highly skilled doctors and nurses focus on giving exceptional care and personalized attention to each patient’s unique needs and comfort in a non-hospital-based outpatient setting.
This site specializes in diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower endoscopic procedures.
Contact us for more information.
Joshua D. Constable, DO—Vice President of Clinical Services in the Mid-Atlantic Region
Joshua D. Constable, DO, serves as Vice President of Clinical Services in the Mid-Atlantic region for North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA). Dr. Constable is a Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology and the National Board of Echocardiography. He completed his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Erie, PA. Dr. Constable completed his residency in anesthesiology at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center in Richmond, VA. He then pursued advanced fellowship training in cardiothoracic anesthesia and perioperative echocardiography at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Constable also serves as a staff instructor within the UPMC Hamot/Gannon University School of Nurse Anesthesia (Erie, PA). His professional affiliations include membership in the American Society of Anesthesiologists, Pennsylvania Society of Anesthesiologists, and Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists.
- Assist in the directing and coordinating of activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMC and FLEX
- Completion of approved Residency in Anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a Physician
A family-oriented, suburban atmosphere with highly rated public schools and pleasant parks for recreation and leisure. The community is a mere 45 minutes from the lively, historic city of Philadelphia, PA, with its museums and nightlife. Plus, stores and other businesses are within 5 miles of Limerick Township. Whether you are a young professional or you already have a family, there is something for you here.
- Limerick Community Park
- Batting cages and mini golf at Waltz’s Golf Farm
- Philadelphia Folk Festival
- Schuylkill River
- King of Prussia Mall, one of the largest malls in the U.S.
Colleges and Schools Include:
- Western Montgomery Career and Technology Center
- Valley Forge Kinder House Montessori School, Evans Elementary School, Limerick Elementary School
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.