FILLED _Anesthesiologist – Glendale Memorial Hospital – 1099 IC PD
- Requisition IDJR3268
- Dignity Health – Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is a hospital that offers many services, including diagnostic imaging, emergency services, and orthopedics.
- Visit Dignity Health – Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center located at 1420 S Central Ave, Glendale, CA.
- Glendale Memorial has earned five stars, highest possible rating, through Overall Hospital Star Ratings Program by CMS.
- As part of the Dignity Health network, Dignity Health – Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is dedicated to delivering high quality, compassionate care and access to Glendale and nearby communities.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is seeking a Per Diem anesthesiologist (Independent Contractor 1099) to work at Glendale Memorial Hospital. All MD/DO model only with immediate position available.
General, OB/Gyn, Pain, plastics, ortho/spine, bread and butter
- Assist in the directing and coordinating of Activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMG and FLEX
- Completion of approved Residency in Anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a Physician in the state of California
- Must carry medical Malpractice
- Own Entity
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA)
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
NAPA COVID-19 Information Portal:https://napaanesthesia.com/covid19/
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.