CRNA – Village Surgicenter of Erie – Per Diem
- Requisition ID5378
- Category CRNA
About This Location
Designed with your convenience in mind, Village Surgery Center of Erie combines the expertise of many of the area’s most respected surgeons with advanced technology and personalized care. The result is a comfortable, patient-focused environment free from the hassles often associated with hospital-based care.
The case mix includes, but is not limited to Cataracts, Endoscopies, Podiatry and Pediactric Dental with a care team model.
Village Surgery Center of Erie has a great collegial staff that focuses on, and works well as a team. The atmosphere can be describe as friendly and supportive. Lunch is provided by the facility on a daily basis!
- Monday-Friday 6:30am-4:00pm
- On Lake Erie
- Plenty of four season outdoor activities
- Presque Isle State Park
- Erie Zoo
- Erie Philharmonic
- The Erie Art Museum
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Insurance protection including malpractice, health, life and disability
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.