CRNA – Village Surgicenter of Erie – Full Time
- Requisition ID5377
- Category CRNA
CRNA opportunity in patient-focused ASC setting with Village Surgical Center of Erie, PA
Village Surgery Center of Erie is a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgical center with technologically advanced medical equipment. It offers superior clinical expertise in a patient-focused environment dedicated to providing excellence in healthcare. This multi-specialty facility is designed with the patient’s convenience in mind.
Cataracts, endoscopies, podiatry, pediatric dental, and more
Monday-Friday 6:30 AM-4:00 PM. No call. Staff stays until the last patient leaves.
Lisa Ganz, CRNA, MSN – Advanced Practice Anesthesia Director for Mid-Atlantic Region
Lisa serves as the Director of Advance Practice Anesthesia for the Mid-Atlantic Region. Lisa is respected for her long-standing leadership experience.
Prior to transitioning to APA Director, Lisa served as Chief CRNA for 22 years at UPMC-Hamot in Erie, PA, where she magnified the strengths and maximized the potential of her staff. Lisa earned her BSN from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, where she later returned to complete her Master of Science in Nursing in 1995.
Lisa is a two-time winner of the Joseph H. Carter award for Clinical Excellence, in recognition of her clinical expertise. She was also awarded the Peter Walker, MD Mission, Vision, and Values Award in December 2017.
Advanced Practice Anesthesia (APA) leaders are unique to NAPA. As an integral part of our regional infrastructure, APA directors are Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists who foster stability and collaboration among local facilities and teams throughout our organization. In her role, Ganz supports the Mid-Atlantic region as a voice for local clinicians, along with being a leader who hears, understands, and values those on our clinical team.
Village Surgery Center of Erie has a great collegial staff that works well as a team. The atmosphere can be described as friendly and supportive.
Our group works in a care team model. This care team model means that we focus on giving everyone a voice, while supporting, respecting, and helping them to deliver care excellence.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
Once a railroad hub and center for manufacturing iron and steel during the Industrial Revolution, Erie, PA, is known to locals as “The Flagship City.” It boasts historic architecture and diverse attractions, offering residents an array of rich culture along with scenic four-season outdoor activities. Situated on the south-central shores of Lake Erie, the city is surrounded with beautiful parks and preserved 19th century Victorian homes and mansions.
- Area Attractions:
- Presque Isle State Park
- Erie Zoo
- Erie Philharmonic
- The Erie Art Museum
- Schools and Colleges:
- Penn State Erie, Mercyhurst University, Gannon University, the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Clark Elementary School, Bethel Christian School, Westlake Middle School, Northwest Pennsylvania Collegiate Academy
- Compensation package
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts
- Profit sharing
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.