CRNA – Village Surgical Center of Erie – Full Time
- Requisition ID5377
- Category CRNA
CRNA opportunity in patient-focused ASC setting with Village Surgical Center of Erie, PA
Village Surgical Center of Erie is a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgical center with technologically advanced medical equipment. It offers superior clinical expertise in a patient-focused environment dedicated to providing excellence in healthcare. This multi-specialty facility is designed with the patient’s convenience in mind.
Cataracts, endoscopies, podiatry, pediatric dental, and more
Monday-Friday 6:30 AM-4:00 PM. No call. Staff stays until the last patient leaves.
Village Surgery Center of Erie has a great collegial staff that works well as a team creating a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
Our group works in a care team model. This care team model means that we focus on giving everyone a voice, while supporting, respecting, and helping them to deliver care excellence.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
Once a railroad hub and center for manufacturing iron and steel during the Industrial Revolution, Erie, PA, is known to locals as “The Flagship City.” It boasts historic architecture and diverse attractions, offering residents an array of rich culture along with scenic four-season outdoor activities. Situated on the south-central shores of Lake Erie, the city is surrounded with beautiful parks and preserved 19th century Victorian homes and mansions.
- Area Attractions:
- Presque Isle State Park
- Erie Zoo
- Erie Philharmonic
- The Erie Art Museum
- Colleges and Schools Include:
- Penn State Erie, Mercyhurst University, Gannon University, the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Clark Elementary School, Bethel Christian School, Westlake Middle School, Northwest Pennsylvania Collegiate Academy
- Compensation package
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts
- Profit sharing
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.