CRNA – UPMC Hamot Medical Center – 24 hr. Shifts
- Requisition ID6742
- Category CRNA
CRNA opening with a collaborative care team model at UPMC Hamot, offering a full complement of inpatient and outpatient services
The UPMC Hamot Medical Center is a regional tertiary-care medical facility, referral hub, and Level II trauma center based in Erie, PA. Here, the focus is on healing, health, high quality, and education. With over 400 beds, the hospital provides an extensive range of inpatient and outpatient services for the community. UPMC Hamot has almost 4,000 employees, including over 650 members on the medical team.
- Earned the prestigious Magnet Recognition for Nursing Excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Received top A grade in patient safety from the Leapfrog Group’s most recently awarded Hospital Safety Grade ratings for spring 2022
- Recognized as Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report in six types of care 2021-22
Ortho, neuro, general surgery, transplants, and OBGYN
Work six (6) 24 hr. shifts per month for a total of 73 shifts per year and receive full compensation and benefits.
Tara Steiner, CRNA
The anesthesiologists, CRNAs, and surgeons at UPMC Hamot have an excellent rapport. Together, our team works in a care team model approach.
Our care team model means that we focus on giving everyone a voice, while supporting, respecting, and helping them to deliver care excellence.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
Erie is located on the south shore of Lake Erie, one of the five Great Lakes. The fifth-largest city in Pennsylvania, Erie is 90 minutes from both Buffalo, NY, and Pittsburgh, PA. Along with the city’s prominent manufacturing sector, other important contributors to the local economy include healthcare and technology, the tourism and service industries, and higher education. Summer is a popular season in Erie, when more than 4 million visitors come to enjoy recreational activities at places like Waldameer Park and Water World, and Presque Isle State Park, a peninsula on Lake Erie.
- Area Attractions:
- Erie Zoo
- Erie Philharmonic
- The Erie Art Museum
- Presque Isle State Park
- Colleges and Schools:
- Edinboro University, Mercyhurst University, Gannon University
- Blessed Sacrament School, Villa Maria Academy, Triumphant Life Christian Academy
- Salary: $165K-$190K annually
- Sign-on bonus: $50K
- Loan repayment or training assistance program funding options available
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.