CRNA – University of Maryland Capital Region Medical Center – Full Time 24 Hour Shifts
- Requisition IDJR2931
CRNA opportunity with collaborative team at state-of-the-art UM Capital Regional Medical Center in Maryland
UM Capital Regional Medical Center is a state-of-the-art acute care teaching hospital with 205 licensed beds in private rooms. Located in the heart of Prince George’s County, this Level II Trauma Center serves as a regional referral center that is committed to sustaining an innovative environment delivering exceptional patient care. In partnership with the University of Maryland Medical System, this facility was built from the ground up to encompass expanding service capabilities, including a dedicated cardiac OR, a dedicated trauma OR, a hybrid OR with in-room diagnostics, and much more.
- Rated high performing in five adult procedures and conditions by U.S. News & World Report
Ortho trauma, endoscopy, acute surgery, and more. CRNA’s are offered the opportunity to perform regional blocks at this location.
73, 24-hour shifts per year (full time, w2 salary position)
Kaia Finney, CRNA
This location promotes a collaborative work model and has a robust partnership with the University of Maryland Medical System.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
Characterized as “a lovely island of green in a sea of multi-lane highways,” this charming community is known as a Maryland “jewel.” It’s conveniently located less than 30 minutes away from Washington, D.C., with easy access to Baltimore, MD, as well. Residents enjoy its close proximity to the glistening Potomac River and Chesapeake Bay and wide variety of recreational outlets. Cheverly offers a small-town community feeling in a big-city suburb that retains its natural beauty with streets designed to follow the rolling contours of the land.
- Area Attractions:
- Golf courses
- Mount Hope
- Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens
- Prince George’s Publick Playhouse
- Schools and Colleges:
- Fortis College Landover, Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland University College
- Gladys Noon Spellman Elementary School, Judith P. Hoyer Montessori School, St. Ambrose Roman Catholic School, Bladensburg High School
- Compensation package
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts
- Profit sharing
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.