CRNA – Turkey Creek Medical Center – Full Time
- Requisition ID JR1506
- Category CRNA
$ 30K sign on – LRP or TAP
Ranked One of the 10 Best Cities to Live In! Strong physician/CRNA relationships Do all types of cases NAPA is currently seeking CRNAs to join our well-established group practice in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Our practice is the exclusive provider of anesthesia services at Parkwest Medical Center, Ft. Sanders Medical Center as well as the Tennova Health Systems.
- Collectively, we provide services at five tertiary hospitals and seven ambulatory surgery centers, all of which are located in close proximity.
- We do all types of general cases including general surgery, GI, cardiac, eye cases and only simple pediatric cases.
- Experienced providers, as well as new graduates, are welcome to apply.
Knoxville was recently ranked as one of “10 Best Value Cities for 2011” by Kiplinger. Founded in 1791, the city has long been the focal point of East Tennessee. Conveniently located off three of the nation’s major interstates, Knoxville is within a one day’s drive of half of the country’s population. Home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville is also home to seventeen additional colleges which provide ample cultural and educational opportunities. Knoxville is less than an hour’s drive from The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited park in America. A rich quality of life, outstanding schools, affordable housing and a low cost of living makes Knoxville a great place to live and work. Whether you’re a history buff, a sports enthusiast, an admirer of arts or an adventure seeker, Knoxville has something for every interest.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day.
At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.