CRNA – Glen Cove – Full Time
- Requisition ID JR2924
- Category CRNA
Inpatient beds for both medical and surgical patients, along with our emergency department and intensive care unit for patients requiring critical care, Glen Cove Hospital is placing a greater emphasis on outpatient, community based and homebased services. We have added a Clinical Decision Unit (CDU), which allows us to extend the period of observation and treatment for patients seeking emergency care.
- Total knee and total hip replacements
- Knee scopes, shoulder scopes and replacements
- Rotator cuff repairs.
- Sleeve gastrectomies
- Spinal fusions
- Colon resections
- All types of eye surgeries: including cataracts, glaucoma, retina and strabismus repairs in kids down to 10 months of age.
- Breast resections with reconstructions
- Sedation for pain management procedures
- Hand and wrist surgery: carpal tunnel, wrist releases
- Arm, leg, hip, ankle fractures and podiatry cases
- No OB
- Near NYC
- Considered part of the early 20th century Gold Coast of the North Shore
- Serviced by the LIRR, Glen Cove has an extensive waterfront area on Hempstead Harbor and Long Island Sound
- Three public beaches: Crescent Beach, Morgan Beach (at Morgan Park), and Prybil Beach
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Portable benefits and seniority
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Insurance protection including malpractice, health, life and disability
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.