CRNA – St Josephs Hospital – Full Time
- Requisition ID JR2338
- Category CRNA
Newly approved compensation package and receive a $50k sign on bonus if you start before 8/15/22!
CRNA’s Needed! Dynamic, Busy Practice in Coastal Florida. We have CRNA positions available for experienced providers as well as new graduates.
Why Consider This Position?
- The practice provides anesthesia services at St. Joseph’s Hospital, St. Joseph’s Children’s and St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital
- Handling over 40,000 cases per year including the second largest OB delivery practice in the state of Florida and a Level-II Trauma Center, our physicians work collaboratively with anesthetists in a care team model
- Cases include: general, peds, OB, ortho, neuro, vascular and endo
- Our practice is known for its collaborative, supportive and positive culture
- Multiple Schedules Flexible
- Standard 8s (Monday – Friday) 6:30 am – 3:00 pm or 3:00 pm -11:00 pm Or 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Weekend Shifts Available (Friday – Sunday or Saturday – Monday)
About the Local Area
Tampa Bay’s warm weather affords plenty of opportunities to relish the great outdoors all year long. Enjoy a round of golf at one of nearly 100 golf courses or relax on one of the many pristine white-sand beaches – three of the 10 best are just minutes away. The area offers an assortment of family venues such as zoos, aquariums and theme parks, along with access to world-class museums and the performing arts. There is a wide range of residential choices to fit every budget and lifestyle – whether you are looking for big city downtown living, golf course communities, waterfront lifestyle, majestic horse farms or historic neighborhoods – there is a lifestyle for everyone. It’s a great place to live and the cost of living is affordable; there is no state income tax.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.