CRNA – Riverside Walter Reed Hospital – Full Time
- Requisition IDJR2075
CRNA opportunity at 67-bed nonprofit, short term acute care facility in historic Gloucester, VA
Riverside Walter Reed Hospital is a nonprofit, short term acute care facility at the heart of the Gloucester, VA, community. This 67-bed facility is home to a 24-hour emergency service and a 12,000-square-foot intensive care unit. As part of the Riverside Health System, Walter Reed also has direct access to Riverside Regional Medical Center’s Level II trauma center, a nationally recognized Heart Center, and an 18-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. As a regional leader in providing health care since 1915, the Riverside Health System is dedicated to collaborative care that puts patients and residents at the center of all operations.
- Earned 2020 CHIME Digital Health Most Wired recognition for 16th consecutive year
- Riverside Health System earned supply chain excellence award from Premier Inc.
Endo, ortho, ophthalmology, general, urology, vascular, GYN, ENT
Contact us for more information.
John Hess, CRNA
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
Gloucester offers residents an interesting mix of outdoor adventure, history, and local shopping. Straddling the large bay known as Hampton Roads, Gloucester is near the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean. This harbor community on the East Coast is home to fishing and seaport-related commerce. Known for its many historic sites and annual festivals, it is just a short distance from the cities of Norfolk, Chesapeake, and Portsmouth.
- Area Attractions:
- Beaverdam Park
- Rosewell Ruins
- Gloucester Point Beach Park
- The Gloucester Museum of History
- Colleges and Schools:
- Virginia Institute of Marine Science (Division of William and Mary), Rappahannock Community College, Christopher Newport University
- Botetourt Elementary School, Peasley Middle School, Gloucester High School
- Salary: $184.9K-$195.3K
- Sign-On Bonus Incentives: $70K
- Loan repayment and training assistance program option available
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts
- Profit sharing
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.