CRNA – Plastic Surgery Services – Per Diem
- Requisition ID5151
About This Location
Plastic Surgery Services provides a relaxed atmosphere just minutes from the busy metropolitan areas near Hagerstown. The facility has a state-of-the-art, fully certified plastic surgery center at their Maryland location and offers a variety of popular cosmetic procedures.
Case Mix: Plastics and General.
Dr. Scott Wiesenberger, AVP
- Tuesdays and occasional Wednesdays (8 hour shifts)
- National Museum of Civil War Medicine
- Gambrills State Park
- 20 minutes from the infamous Appalachain Trail
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
NAPA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Insurance protection including malpractice, health, life and disability
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.