CRNA – Piedmont Hospital – Per Diem
- Requisition ID JR4003
- Category CRNA
NAPA is seeking a talented PRN Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) to join our skilled group practice in Atlanta, Georgia
- Our practice consists of 37 anesthesiologists, 25 CRNAs and 85 CAAs who work together in care team model
- Our group practice has served the greater Atlanta area since 1970
- We currently provide anesthesia services at Piedmont Hospital, Piedmont Fayette Hospital, Piedmont Newnan Hospital and three ambulatory surgery centers
- In joining our team, you will have the opportunity to provide a wide variety of services in both inpatient and outpatient facilities and experience a breadth of anesthesia cases
- Some of these cases include: general surgery, plastic surgery, obstetrical and gynecological surgery, orthopedic surgery, renal transplantation, neurological surgery, pulmonary surgery, vascular surgery, liver transplantation and cardiovascular cases.
- New grads welcome to apply!
Atlanta combines the sophistication of a big city with a heavy dose of Southern Hospitality. World-renowned museums, theaters, highly successful professional sports franchises, historic sites and a multitude of recreational activities are all within your reach. And, the sugar-white beaches of the Florida Panhandle are only a half-day drive away! A low cost of living, great schools and affordable housing make Atlanta a wonderful place to live, work and play.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.