CRNA – OSF St. Joseph Medical Center – Full Time
- Requisition ID6319
CRNA opportunity with OSF St. Joseph Medical Center in Bloomington, IL, a college town just two hours away from downtown Chicago
Since caring for its first patient in 1880, OSF St. Joseph Medical Center has remained dedicated to serving the community with care and love and celebrating the Gift of Life. OSF St. Joseph Medical Center is part of OSF HealthCare, an integrated health system owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis. This Level II trauma center offers six ORs, a recently acquired da Vinci Surgical System, and Mako Robotic-Assisted Technology. OSF St. Joseph has an intimate feel while still allowing complex cases.
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission
- Designated a magnet hospital
- Named a Top U.S. Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
Neuro, ortho, general, and more. CRNAs are offered the opportunity to perform regional blocks at this location.
8’s, 10’s, 12’s, 16’s, and 24’s (when available). Only 24-hr CRNAs take call in-house.
Zachary Ragains, CRNA
OSF St. Joseph Medical Center offers a dynamic and collaborative team atmosphere.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent.
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
This vibrant community in central Illinois is just two hours from Chicago, IL, Indianapolis, IN, and St. Louis, MO. Situated near Evergreen Lake, historic Bloomington exemplifies Midwestern hospitality. Known for its historic museums, local landmarks, golf courses, zoo, and 47 outdoor parks, this great city offers plenty to keep residents entertained. Among the many notable people who have lived in Bloomington are NFL player Brandon Hughes and actress Kathleen McClellan.
- Area Attractions:
- Miller Park Zoo
- Children’s Discovery Museum
- Bloomington Farmers’ Market
- McLean County Museum of History
- Castle Theatre and the Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts
- Schools and Colleges:
- Lincoln College and Heartland Community College, Illinois Wesleyan University, Illinois State University
- Northpoint Elementary School, Pepper Ridge Elementary School, Bloomington Junior High School, Evans Junior High School, Bloomington High School
- Compensation package
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts
- Profit sharing
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.