CRNA – Montgomery Vascular Care – Full Time
- Requisition ID5130
- Category CRNA
About This Location
Montgomery Vascular Care offers a range of minimally invasive, image guided procedures to treat vascular conditions.
Treatments and services include: Dialysis Access Management, Varicose Vein Treatment, Uterine Fibroid Embolization, Port or PICC Line Placement
Dr. Scott Wiesenberger, AVP
- Monday-Friday (8 hour shifts)
- No Call
- 10 minutes from the DC Metro line
- Borders Washington, D.C.
- 15 minutes from Downtown Silver Spring strip mall
- Various restaurants
- 20 minutes from the DC Zoo
- Fourth most populous place in Maryland
- Silver Spring is serviced by the Brunswick Line of the MARC Train and the Metrorail Red Line
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Insurance protection including malpractice, health, life and disability
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.