CRNA- Maple Lawn Surgery Center – Full Time
- Requisition IDJR2534
Full Time CRNA Opening at Maple Lawn Surgery Center!
Maple Lawn Surgery Center is a multispecialty outpatient surgical center located in Fulton, Maryland, where there is a wide variety of surgical procedures performed.
Our mission is to provide our patients with cost-effective, friendly, outpatient surgical services through friendly staff, caring doctors, state-of-the-art technology, and a well-equipped, comfortable facility.
GI and Podiatry
- Holds a current license as a registered professional nurse and complies with any applicable state statutory or requirements concerning the advanced practice of nursing
- Graduation from a program of nurse anesthesia education accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA) or its predecessor
- Complies with one of the following requirements regarding certification, or initial certification or recertification:
- Meets requirements above and is awaiting on initial certification; or
- Is currently certified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists or it predecessor; or
- Is currently recertified by the AANA Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists
NAPA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Profit Sharing
- Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Fully Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Life Insurance
- Fully Paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Health Savings Accounts
- Optional: Short Term Disability Insurance + Excess Life
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.