CRNA – Little Company of Mary Hospital – Full Time
- Requisition ID5320
CRNA opening on dynamic team near lively Chicago with OSF Little Company of Mary Hospital; opportunity to perform regional blocks
A nonprofit Catholic community hospital with 298 Medicare-certified beds, OSF HealthCare Little Company of Mary Hospital in Evergreen Park, IL, offers advanced inpatient, surgical, and outpatient facilities with new equipment and operating rooms. The facility is part of the OSF HealthCare system. This integrated healthcare network is operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis based in Peoria, IL. Location is equipped with new operating rooms and equipment.
- Received third consecutive A for patient safety from the Leapfrog Group
- Received 2020 Mission: Lifeline® STEMI Receiving Center Gold Recognition Award from AHA
- Recognized for Higher Quality in Bariatric Surgery
General, ortho, vascular, and more. CRNAs are encouraged to perform regional blocks at this location.
Various shifts and schedules offering 8’s, 10’s, 12’s. Beeper call from home every day including weekends. 3-4 calls a month.
Dena Vincent, CRNA
The collegial atmosphere is highly valued at OSF HealthCare Little Company of Mary Hospital.
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Retention and development of existing staff
- Building and maintaining CRNA schedules
- Employee relations including payroll related inquires
- Daily room assignments
- Collaborate with Chief MD to build and maintain a healthy team culture
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
Evergreen Park, IL:
Evergreen Park is a suburban village in Cook County, IL. It’s bordered on three sides by Chicago, the third-largest city in the United States. It is 12 miles south of the Loop, Chicago’s central business district. Thirteen Christian congregations are located within Evergreen Park, which explains its nickname: “Village of Churches.”
- Area Attractions:
- 30 minutes to Chicago
- Evergreen Plaza
- Colleges and Schools:
- DePaul University, Midwestern Career College, University of Chicago
- Northeast Elementary School, Central Jr High School, Evergreen Park High School
- Salary: $105.77/hr ($220k annually)
- Sign-on bonus: $30K
- Loan repayment or training assistance program funding available
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day.
At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.