CRNA – LIMESTONE AMB SURG CTR – Full Time
- Requisition ID 5318
- Category CRNA
CRNA opportunity with a broad range of procedures with Limestone Surgery Center in Wilmington, DE, a city with small-town charm
Limestone Surgery Center is dedicated to providing the Wilmington, DE, community with access to a wide variety of endoscopic and surgical procedures that are high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient.
The facility was established in 1988 within the core of New Castle County as the first freestanding surgery center in the state of Delaware. Limestone Surgery Center’s facilities include a procedure room, four operating rooms, and private rooms for surgery preparation.
CRNA providers will be cross credentialed at additional ambulatory surgical centers in the area, including First State Surgery Center, Delaware Surgical Arts, Spine Care Delaware, and Orthopedic Specialists Surgery Center.
Endo, ophthalmology, ortho, pain, and general
8’s and 10’s. No call.
Lisa Ganz, CRNA, MSN – Advanced Practice Anesthesia Director for Mid-Atlantic Region
Advanced Practice Anesthesia (APA) leaders are unique to NAPA. As an integral part of our regional infrastructure, APA directors are Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists who foster stability and collaboration among local facilities and teams throughout our organization. In her role, Lisa supports the Mid-Atlantic region as a voice for local clinicians, along with being a leader who hears, understands, and values those on our clinical team.
Our anesthesiologists and CRNAs work together in a care team model.
Our care team model means that we focus on giving everyone a voice, while supporting, respecting, and helping them to deliver care excellence.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
Delaware’s largest city combines the essence and economic drive of a big city blended with small-town charm, a welcoming atmosphere, and a mix of historic and new attractions. Wilmington is the kind of city that invites everyone to get out, walk around, wander, and explore. At the same time, Wilmington is conveniently located midway between the major cities of Washington, DC, and New York. It is also just 30 minutes from Philadelphia, PA.
- Delaware Art Museum
- Brandywine Park
- Harriet Tubman Byway of the Underground Railroad, going through downtown Wilmington
- Old Swedes Church, dating back to 1698 and still functioning
- University of Delaware, Delaware College of Art and Design, Delaware Technical Community College
- Linden Hill Elementary School, Brandywine Springs School, Odyssey Charter School, Cab Calloway School of the Arts, Conrad Schools of Science
- Salary: $88.94/hour ($184,995 annually)
- Sign-on bonus: $10K
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.