CRNA- Lawrence General Hospital – Full Time
- Requisition ID 6717
- Category CRNA
CRNA opportunity with Lawrence General Hospital in historic Lawrence, MA, near Boston and the New Hampshire coast
Based in the historic textile mill town of Lawrence, MA, Lawrence General Hospital is a community hospital with over 140 years of service to the residents of the Merrimack Valley region of Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. This private, nonprofit facility focuses on quality healthcare that is both patient-centered and compassionate for people of all ages. The physicians, nurses, and staff of Lawrence General Hospital are dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals that they serve.
Lawrence General Hospital has clinical affiliations with Tufts Children’s Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; both are based in nearby Boston, MA. Through these affiliations, patients have access to specialty services and clinics that offer additional, close-to-home expert care.
- Earned a top spot on Forbes’ annual list of America’s Best-In-State Employers
- Designated Blue Distinction Center for Bariatric Surgery
- Level III Trauma, Metabolic, and Bariatric Surgery Departments are accredited by the American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Awarded HeartCARE Center National Distinction of Excellence by the American College of Cardiology
Orthopedics, OBGYN, urology, vascular, ENT, endo, neuro, general
Contact us for more information.
Douglas Allen, DO
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
Located just 25 miles north of Boston and 5 miles south of the New Hampshire border, Lawrence retains iconic symbols of its early 20th century role as a world leader in cotton and wool textile manufacturing–from the huge old mill buildings lining the Merrimack River to the awe-inspiring Great Stone Dam to the city’s prominent clock and bell towers. This cityscape endures as a tribute to the industrial heritage of a city built by immigrants. The level of energy and commitment in the city’s neighborhoods exceeds that of most communities.
- Area Attractions:
- Lawrence Heritage State Park
- Lawrence History Center, a historic landmark
- Den Rock Park
- Day trips to scenic coastal New Hampshire beaches
- Colleges and Schools Include:
- Merrimack College, Northern Essex Community College, Lawrence Memorial, Lawrence Memorial/Regis College School of Nursing and Radiography
- Lawrence High School, Frost Middle School, Community Day Charter Public School
- Salary: $120/hour
- Sign-on bonus: $30K
- Loan Repayment or Training Assistance Program: $30K
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional develop
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.