CRNA – Delaware Surgical Arts – Full Time
- Requisition ID 5304
- Category CRNA
CRNA role with access to technological innovations at Delaware Surgical Arts in Newark, DE
Delaware Surgical Arts, located in Newark, DE, focuses mainly on plastic surgery.
Plastic surgery, dermatology, and otolaryngology
8- to 12-hour shifts. No call.
Lisa Ganz, CRNA, MSN – Advanced Practice Anesthesia Director for Mid-Atlantic Region
Advanced Practice Anesthesia (APA) leaders are unique to NAPA. As an integral part of our regional infrastructure, APA directors are Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists who foster stability and collaboration among local facilities and teams throughout our organization. In her role, Lisa supports the Mid-Atlantic region as a voice for local clinicians, along with being a leader who hears, understands, and values those on our clinical team.
This location is a CRNA-only/independent practice model. The CRNA team has access to strategies and technological innovations that contribute to optimal patient outcomes.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
As a suburb of Philadelphia, Newark is an ideal location to live in Delaware. Whether you want to relax or you crave an adventure, Newark offers many options—from parks and walking trails to restaurants and coffee shops. Explore Newark’s vibrant Main Street, tranquil green spaces, and the stories behind noteworthy historic structures. The city has 33 parks, 17 miles of trails, and a total of more than 650 acres of parkland, including the Newark Reservoir.
- Area Attractions:
- Hale-Byrnes House
- Glasgow Regional Park
- White Clay Creek State Park
- Colleges and Schools:
- University of Delaware, Wilmington University, Strayer University
- McVey Elementary, West Park Place Elementary School, Christiana High School
- Salary: $88.94/hour
- Sign-on bonus: $10K
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional develop
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.