CRNA – Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center – Full Time
- Requisition IDJR1363
- Category CRNA
CRNA opening in a supportive environment with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ; full scope of practice
Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center (CBMC) is a fully accredited acute care hospital based in Livingston, NJ. It is part of the RWJBarnabas Health network in New Jersey. Formerly known as St. Barnabas Medical Center, CBMC provides an inclusive range of services with a team that’s committed to providing patients with the highest quality healthcare. Specialized services include cardiac care with three cardiac catheterization labs; innovative cancer care; and advanced neurology and neurosurgery services, featuring a neuro-interventional lab.
Our dynamic and busy practice provides anesthesia services using state-of-the art equipment at CBMC in Livingston, NJ, and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, NJ.
- U.S. News & World Report 2021 – 2022 high performing in treating 10 conditions/diseases
- Magnet recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center for nursing excellence
- 2020 Leapfrog Top Teaching Large Hospital–nationally recognized for patient safety and quality, one of only 10 hospitals recognized in the U.S.
- Academic Center of Excellence in Women’s Health (the first in NJ)
OB, peds, neuro, vascular, robotic, cardiac, and transplants
We offer flexible schedules, opportunity for extra hours and call, and market-leading compensation.
Jean Vieira, CRNA
Join our team of over 50 CRNAs and 60 anesthesiologists who work in a positive, collaborative environment. Recent graduates will find themselves in a supportive, mentoring environment that promotes professional growth.
Our care team model means that we focus on giving everyone a voice, while supporting, respecting, and helping them to deliver care excellence.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
Located on the western edge of Essex County, NJ, Livingston is an active, suburban, family-focused community. This upscale township has attractive shopping centers, many appealing restaurants, and a diverse downtown center. Residents who volunteer with more than 40 committees and boards contribute to Livingston’s high quality of life. Livingston is located about 20 miles west of New York City, and the public transit system and major highways make Manhattan an easily accessible destination.
- Area Attractions:
- Greenwood Gardens
- Riker Hill Art Park and Morris Museum
- South Mountain Reservation
- Colleges and Schools Include:
- Caldwell University, Rutgers-New Brunswick, Seton Hall University
- Hillside Elementary School, Mount Pleasant Middle School, and Livingston High School
- Salary: $195K-$220K
- Sign-on bonus: $30K
- Loan repayment or training assistance program: $30K-$40K
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional develop
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.