CRNA – Candler Hospital – Full Time
- Requisition ID JR1556
- Category CRNA
CRNAs needed in beautiful Savannah, GA! New Compensation Grid and Up to $10K sign-on bonus is currently available!
We are seeking talented CRNAs to join our progressive anesthesiology group in desirable Savannah Georgia! We have served the southeast Georgia market for more than 60 years.
Why Consider This Position?
We have an exciting opportunity for CRNAs to join our new, expanding group at Piedmont Newnan Hospital in Newnan, Georgia.
- Provide anesthesia services at St. Joseph’s/Candler Hospitals and several ambulatory surgery centers.
- Offer great case variety: cardiac, general, orthopedic, neurology, GI, vascular and pediatrics
- Team-Oriented care team model with a high degree of autonomy
- Engaged / collaborative leadership
- New grads are welcome to apply
About the Local Area
Savannah, GA is a beautiful coastal city known for its southern hospitality and charm. It amazes visitors everyday with beautiful architecture, historic mansions, emerald tree canopies and quaint cobblestone streets. It is also has beautiful scenic beaches, providing residents and visitors with many options of water sports and outdoor activities. The summer days are very warm and pleasant and winter months are usually very mild. Savannah continues to maintain steady growth and is the heart beat of a prospering Georgia economy.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.