CRNA – Bon Secours Southside Medical Center (NAPA) Per Diem
- Requisition IDJR2564
CRNA opportunity practicing in a collaborative setting with Bon Secours – Southside Medical Center in Petersburg, VA, practice to the scoop of their license
With three professional schools on its campus and seven satellite outpatient centers within the Greater Richmond region, Bon Secours – Southside Medical Center extends beyond a traditional hospital model. At its core, this is a dedicated center for teaching and practicing innovative medicine.
Based in Petersburg, VA, Bon Secours – Southside Medical Center is a community healthcare provider with a 300-bed facility on a 50-acre campus. The team comprises over 1,400 healthcare professionals, including 400 physicians who cover more than 40 specialties. Southside Medical Center has the only Trauma Center in the Tri-Cities and southern Virginia.
- Accredited Comprehensive Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Center by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission/American Heart Association
OB, general, GYN, endo, ortho – central and A lines, neuro, bread and butter
Contact us for more information.
Kofi Sey, CRNA
Our Southside Medical Center practice operates under a collaborative care team model.
With our care team model, we focus on ensuring that everyone has a voice, while supporting, respecting, and helping them to deliver care excellence.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
The small, historic city of Petersburg has a thriving downtown with galleries, coffee shops, bars, and museums. Settled by English colonists in the 1600s, it was the site of battles during the Revolutionary War and Civil War. Its role in the Civil War has been memorialized in local museums, historic sites, and parks. Later, the city’s historic black churches played a key role in the civil rights movement. Petersburg is located about 75 miles west of Virginia Beach, VA, and 25 miles south of Richmond, VA.
- Area Attractions:
- Pamplin Historical Park
- Trapezium House
- Sycamore Rouge Theatre
- Colleges and Schools:
- Cool Spring Elementary School, Walnut Hill Elementary School, Vernon Johns Middle School, Petersburg High School
- Richard Bland College of William & Mary and Virginia State University
- Salary: $140 Per Hour
- Fully paid Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.