CRNA – Greater Baltimore Medical Center – Per Diem
- Requisition ID JR1563
- Category CRNA
CRNA opportunity to provide full menu of anesthesia services in collaborative care setting with Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Greater Baltimore Medical Center (GBMC) is an acute and sub-acute care hospital licensed for 257 beds. GBMC is situated on an attractive campus in suburban Towson, MD—a 20-minute drive to downtown Baltimore. On an annual basis, the facility sees more than 52,000 emergency room visits and 23,000 patient admissions. The hospital is top-rated for patient safety.
- Earned prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, one of five organizations honored nationwide
- Recognized as an HIMSS Davies Award of Excellence winner
- Earned an A grade from The Leapfrog Group, a national hospital-safety organization
- Received Healthgrades’ Bariatric Surgery Excellence Award™, Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award™, and Gastrointestinal Surgery Excellence Award™
General surgery, peds, OB/GYN, ortho, urology, neuro, thoracic, vascular and pain management
All shifts are available, and call is optional.
Barry Lepley, CRNA
In a collaborative care team model, our talented and dedicated CRNAs provide a full array of anesthesia services.
Our care team model means that we focus on giving everyone a voice, while supporting, respecting, and helping them to deliver care excellence.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
Once a rural community, Towson has been growing and developing over the years. The Baltimore suburb has retained its charm and family-friendly qualities. Many leisure-time activities are available to residents. Also, with both I-695 and I-84 in the vicinity, it’s easy to visit other communities around Baltimore. Several bus lines, managed by the Maryland Transit Administration, serve the area.
- Area Attractions:
- Gunpowder Falls State Park
- Loch Raven Reservoir
- Outdoor activities for adults and children such as biking, swimming, hiking, and kayaking
- Colleges and Schools Include:
- Johns Hopkins University, Loyola University
- Riderwood Elementary School, George W. Carver Center For Arts & Technology, Towson High Law & Public Policy
- Salary: $135/hour
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- 1099 option available
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.