Critical Care Anesthesiologist – St. Joseph’s Hospital HC – Full Time
- Requisition ID JR1473
- Category Anesthesiologist
Work with the Best Team in Central New York St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center Ranked
#13 In New York State by U.S. News & World Report!
- NAPA is seeking a full-time, board certified, fellowship trained critical care Anesthesiologist. This position will help cover the cardiac ICU within St. Joseph’s Hospital as well as Cardiac and general anesthesia.
- Cardiovascular ICU , with exposure to interventional cardiology, vascular, cardiac surgery patients and ECLS.
- Position is perfect for those who like critical care but enjoy a broad spectrum of anesthesia practice.
- Flexible schedules, open to discussion about full time Critical care only
- Training opportunities with TEE and ECMO
- Fellows are welcome to apply
Live in Syracuse or the surrounding areas, and take advantage of public access to the Erie Canal and nearby lakes such as Lake Ontario and Oneida Lake for different watersports nature trails. Lake Placid is just over an hour away. The region offers a myriad of winter activities and is home to multiple ski resorts and lodges at Labrador Mountain, Song Mountain and Old Forge, just to name a few. Also enjoy more than 50 parks and nature centers, over 40 golf courses (more per capita than any other area in the Northeast) and 40 museums and galleries including the Everson Museum, the Museum of Science and Technology, and the Syracuse Opera. Syracuse is also home to several nationally known colleges and universities including Syracuse University and its sports teams as well as Syracuse Crunch Hockey Team. In 2010, Forbes rated Syracuse 4th in the top 10 places to raise a family. With so many recreational activities, Syracuse has something for every family.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.