Cardiac Anesthesiologist – Inova Fairfax Hospital – Full Time
- Requisition ID JR1525
- Category Anesthesiologist
Opportunity Available for a Cardiac Anesthesiologist
Join an award-winning anesthesia practice at a nationally ranked hospital in a location that can’t be beat
- Our anesthesia team has more than 60 anesthesiologists and 75 CRNAs, as well as more than 30 anesthesia and cardiovascular technicians
- This facility is the exclusive provider of anesthesia and pain management services at Inova Fairfax Hospital, a 833-bed facility and home to a robust organ transplant center that serves the region
- It is ranked among the nation’s top 100 hospitals and is the only Level-I trauma center in the Washington DC metro area and Northern Virginia
- The Inova Fairfax Medical Campus is also home to Inova Children’s Hospital, Inova Women’s Hospital and the Inova Heart and Vascular Institute
- Our group works in a care team model
- Fairfax Anesthesiology Associates, an affiliate of American Anesthesiology, Inc. is committed to quality care, receiving the 5-Star Medical Staff Satisfaction Award by Professional Research Consultants
- As a member of our team, you will experience a breadth of anesthesia cases, including ambulatory surgery, open-heart surgery, multi-organ transplants, trauma surgery, neurosurgery, pediatric surgery, gynecologic surgery, electrophysiology procedures and much more
- 50% on cardiac cases, 50% on generalist cases with the exception of liver transplant cases
- TEE proficiency is required
- Experienced candidates and fellows are welcome to apply
- Active VA license is a plus, not required
The City of Falls Church is a unique and historic city and is conveniently located just miles from Washington, DC. Besides featuring quick access to renowned museums and art galleries in nearby Washington, DC, almost every neighborhood is a treasure of its own with a variety of restaurants and shops. Falls Church is the number 1spot to raise a family, according to Wallethub, because of the number of playgrounds per 100,000 residents, not to mention the area’s breathtaking, natural landscape and cultural diversity. The schools are excellent. In fact, two recent national studies rank Virginia’s public schools as among the highest performing in the nation. As if that weren’t enough, Falls Church also holds the number 1 spot in the inaugural U.S. News rankings of the Healthiest Communities in America. With all that it has to offer, it’s no wonder Falls Church is a wonderful place to live and raise a family!
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with a sign on bonus.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day.
At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.