CAA – Piedmont Fayette Hospital – Full Time
- Requisition ID 28397
- Category Certified Anesthesiologist Assistant
A $30K Sign-On Bonus Is Currently Available! CAAs Needed in Beautiful Fayetteville, GA!
NAPA of Georgia is seeking talented Certified Anesthesiologist Assistants to join our skilled group practice in Fayetteville, Georgia.
- Our practice consists of 37 anesthesiologists, 25 CRNAs and 85 CAAs who work together in care team model.
- Our group practice has served the greater Atlanta area since 1970.
- We currently provide anesthesia services at Piedmont Hospital, Piedmont Fayette Hospital, Piedmont Newnan Hospital and three ambulatory surgery centers.
- In joining our team, you will have the opportunity to provide a wide variety of services in both inpatient and outpatient facilities and experience a breadth of anesthesia cases.
- Some of these cases include: general surgery, plastic surgery, obstetrical and gynecological surgery, orthopedic surgery, renal transplantation, neurological surgery, pulmonary surgery, vascular surgery, liver transplantation, and cardiovascular cases.
- New compensation package is available along with a $20K sign-on bonus for a two year work commitment
Fayetteville is a friendly, progressive community committed to maintaining a high-quality of life for its residents. Fayetteville is the historic county seat of Fayette County. Located approximately 22 miles from Atlanta and 15 miles from the world’s busiest airport – Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, Fayetteville is known for its historic charm, community activities and events, high quality neighborhoods and school system and outstanding medical facilities. Fayetteville began as a small agricultural town and today works hard to retain its charm and sense of history and to manage growth in smart, innovative ways.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.