Anesthesiologist – White Plains Hospital Center – Full Time
- Requisition ID 28822
- Category Anesthesiologist
Anesthesiologist opportunity to support our busy hospital-based practice in White Plains, NY; diverse case mix in a care team model
As a premier healthcare provider in Westchester County, NY, White Plains Hospital is home to renowned programs and services. The facility offers a considerable breadth of the specialty care and technology that’s usually the province of large teaching hospitals. The primary mission of this not-for-profit healthcare organization is to provide compassionate, high-quality healthcare and preventive medical care to people in the Westchester County area. On Soliant Health’s list of the Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the United States, White Plains Hospital ranked as number eight.
Our practice provides anesthesia services for a diverse case mix at White Plains Hospital and three Ambulatory Service Centers in the area.
- Achieved U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Hospital high-performance rating for an array of advanced medical specialties
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award™
- Earned an A rating from the Leapfrog Group
- Recognized as a Great Place to Work
General, OB, regional, and vascular
Contact us for more information.
George Anastasian, MD, FASA
Our group is composed of 29 anesthesiologists and five CRNAs. We cover 13 operating rooms, four endoscopy suites, IR, Cath Lab, and L&D. We work together in a care team model.
Our care team model means that we focus on giving everyone a voice, while supporting, respecting, and helping them to deliver care excellence.
- Assist in the directing and coordinating of activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMC and FLEX
- Completion of approved residency in anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a physician
White Plains, NY:
Located 25 miles north of New York City, White Plains is an appealing suburban-type community in Westchester County, NY, that possesses many of the amenities usually found in a larger urban setting. These include a revitalized downtown, nightlife, restaurants, boutiques, and arts and cultural destinations. The area also features major corporations, retail malls, and excellent schools, universities, and colleges. White Plains serves as a transit hub with an extremely efficient public transportation system. An express train ride into Manhattan takes just half an hour.
- Area Attractions:
- Greenburgh Nature Center
- Neuberger Museum of Art
- Grapes The Wine Company
- Turnure Park, Battle of White Plains Park, Saxon Woods Park
- Colleges and Schools Include:
- Manhattanville College, The College of Westchester, SUNY Westchester Community College, SUNY at Purchase College
- White Plains Senior High School, White Plains Middle School, Ridgeway School
- Salary: $450K Year 1, $460K Year 2, $470K Year 3
- Sign-on bonus: $30K
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.