Anesthesiologist – West Boca Medical Center – Full Time
- Requisition ID 29456
- Category Anesthesiologist
Anesthesiologist needed in beautiful Sunny South Florida!
We are seeking a full-time Anesthesiologist, to join our group practice in beautiful Palm Beach County, Florida.
Why Consider This Position?
- This group practice is the exclusive provider of anesthesia services at Delray Medical Center, a Level-I Trauma Center, and West Boca Medical Center.
- Cases include; OB, pediatrics, neuro, cardiac, gastro, ortho and endo.
- We also provide anesthesia services at three office-based locations in the surrounding area.
- Our group’s annual anesthesia volume exceeds 20,000 cases, and we work together in a care team model.
- Residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
About the Local Area
Exclusive Boca Raton sits nestled between West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale and is known locally as a highly desirable community in which to live. With an easy commute to anywhere in South Florida, Boca offers many gated communities, verdant parks, and award winning schools. The per capita income ranks among the top Florida cities allowing for a great tax base and a well maintained infrastructure. Boasting pristine beaches, abundant waterways, luxury shopping, and rich culture, Boca is a perfect haven for those seeking the cozy, small town feel in an ever expanding South Florida.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA. Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.