Cardiac Anesthesiologist – AMITA Health Saint Joseph Medical Center – Full Time
- Requisition ID JR1687
- Category Anesthesiologist
CRNA opportunity supporting Level II trauma center at AMITA Saint Joseph Joliet in Joliet, IL—growth-oriented environment
AMITA Saint Joseph Joliet is a 480-bed facility that delivers the personal attention of a local hospital combined with an academic medical center’s sophisticated care. It features one of the country’s leading cancer centers, a Level II emergency and trauma center, a well-recognized heart and vascular program capable of managing even the most complicated procedures, and three Healing Arts Pavilion treatment centers. Chicago Magazine has named AMITA Saint Joseph Joliet among the city’s top hospitals..
- Recognized with Patient Safety Excellence Award™ and Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ by Healthgrades
Cardiac, thoracic, neuro, general, OB, and healthy peds
Various shift options available with 5–8-hour days, a preferred schedule.
Steven Jiotis, MD
Here, anesthesia leadership fosters a cohesive, growth-oriented environment, with ongoing opportunities for development. The group includes both dedicated anesthesiologists and CRNAs who are at all stages of experience and tenure, and work in a care team model.
This care team model means that we focus on giving everyone a voice, while supporting, respecting, and helping to deliver care excellence.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
The city of Joliet has a family-friendly atmosphere, a strong sense of its heritage, and an abundance for fun activities and events. Located about 40 miles southwest of Chicago, this community is burgeoning with growth in business and entertainment.
- Area of Attractions:
- Professional baseball featuring the Joliet Slammers team
- Golfing at a variety of courses throughout the city
- NASCAR and drag racing at the Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway
- Artistic mosaics and murals portraying local history that add charm around town
- Hiking and biking trails
- Colleges and Schools Include:
- University of St. Francis and Lewis University
- Eisenhower Academy, Thomas Jefferson Elementary School, Troy Craughwell School, and Union Craughwell School
- Salary: $425K annually
- Cardiac Stipend: $25K
- Loan repayment or training assistance program funding available
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.