Anesthesiologist – New Hanover Regional Medical Center – Full Time
- Requisition IDJR1378
- Category Anesthesiologist
Excellent opportunity for an Anesthesiologist in Wilmington, NC
We are seeking anesthesiologists to join our group practice in Wilmington, NC.
Why Consider This Position?
- Established anesthesia practice
- Providing services at St. Joseph Regional Hospital, College Station Medical Center and The Physician Centre
- Competitive salaries and premium call pay
- Diverse anesthesia cases include general, cardiovascular, trauma, neurosurgical, obstetric, orthopedic, pediatrics, GI, bariatrics, electrophysiology, thoracic and urology
- Our practice is based out of the New Hanover Regional Medical Center, a 678-bed level II trauma center, which serves as tertiary care center for seven counties in southeastern coastal North Carolina. We also provide anesthesia services to multiple other locations across the Cape Fear region, including: Caper Fear (Orthopedic) Hospital, Pender Memorial Hospital, Dosher Hospital (Southport), Atlantic SurgiCenter, as well as various office-based settings.
- Our practice has built a stable team of 26 board-certified, career-committed anesthesiologists.
- Many of our physicians have fellowship training in cardiovascular, pain management, regional and pediatric anesthesiology.
- Work in a collegial setting with a devoted team of physicians that are dedicated to patient care and safety.
- Experienced candidates and new grads are welcomed to apply!
Wilmington, also known as the Port City, is located in the southeastern corner of North Carolina between the Cape Fear River and the Atlantic Ocean. The city has many attractions such as the Battleship North Carolina, Airlie Gardens and Screen Gem Studios. Wilmington has become a popular destination because of its moderate, four-season climate, historic preservation district, annual events and numerous championship golf courses. In addition, the nearby Wrightsville, Carolina and Kure Beaches are a mecca for boaters, surfers, sunbathers, beachcombers and seafood lovers. Residents are reminded of its rich history by the grand old homes and tree-lined boulevards, making Wilmington one of the most beautiful small cities in the south.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.