Anesthesiologist – McLean Surgery Center – Per Diem
- Requisition IDJR2690
- Category Anesthesiologist
Inova McLean Ambulatory Surgery Center is part of Inova Fairfax Medical Campus. Our ambulatory surgery center provides cost-effective outpatient services using modern, state-of-the-art technology in a friendly and caring environment by highly-skilled, compassionate staff. We are proud to serve the McLean, Tyson’s Corner and Oakton areas of Fairfax County in Northern Virginia and the surrounding communities Inova McLean Surgery Center is a full-service ambulatory outpatient facility
General, ENT, GI, Ortho, Bread and Butter, Urology, Plastics
Seeking Per Diem Anesthesiologists to join the team at Inova McLean ASC
- Our anesthesia team has more than 60 anesthesiologists and 75 CRNAs, as well as more than 30 anesthesia and cardiovascular technicians
- It is ranked among the nation’s top 100 hospitals and is the only Level-I trauma center in the Washington DC metro area and Northern Virginia
- The Inova Fairfax Medical Campus is also home to Inova Children’s Hospital, Inova Women’s Hospital and the Inova Heart and Vascular Institute
- Our group works in a care team model
- As a member of our team, you will experience a breadth of anesthesia cases, including ambulatory surgery, open-heart surgery, multi-organ transplants, trauma surgery, neurosurgery, pediatric surgery, gynecologic surgery, electrophysiology procedures and much more
- TEE proficiency is required
- Experienced candidates and fellows are welcome to apply
- Active VA license is a plus, but not required
Falls Church is in the Washington metropolitan area, a few miles from the nation’s capital with easy access to the national monuments, memorials and historical sites. There are premium shopping malls, restaurants, and theaters. Long-distance travel is also easy with three major airports nearby.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.