Anesthesiologist- HSHS St. Elizabeth Hospital O’Fallon – Per Diem
- Requisition IDJR4180
Opportunity for anesthesiologist with flexible scheduling options at nationally recognized HSHS St. Elizabeth’s Hospital
HSHS St. Elizabeth’s Hospital was founded by the Hospital Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis. Today, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital is a member of the Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS), a multi-institutional healthcare system across Illinois and Wisconsin. HSHS St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in O’Fallon, IL, is a regional medical center that provides a comprehensive array of health care services to central and southern Illinois.
- Gold Seal of approval from The Joint Commission
- Named a 2021 Guardian of Excellence Award® winner by Press Ganey
- Spring 2019 “A” Safety Grade from The Leapfrog Group
- Mission: Lifeline-NSTEMI Silver from American Heart Association
General, ortho, cardiac, OB, and more
Flexible schedule options.
Matthew Walsh, MD – Vice President of Clinical Services for NAPA’s Midwest Region (IN, IL, MI)
Dr. Walsh is a Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology and a specialist in cardiovascular anesthesia. He received his Doctorate of Medicine from Loyola University, Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, IL, where he also fulfilled his anesthesia residency. His professional affiliations include membership in the American Society of Anesthesiologists and the Illinois Society of Anesthesiologists.
- Assist in the directing and coordinating of activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMC and FLEX
- Completion of approved residency in anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a physician
The diverse and charming community of O’Fallon, IL, glows with small-town pride. Building on its strong foundation in trade and industry, the town has continued to prosper, making it one of the area’s most popular places to live and work. Today, O’Fallon is known as one of the fastest-growing communities in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
- Area Attractions:
- Rock Springs Park
- Gateway Classic Cars
- O’Fallon Community Park
- O’Fallon Historical Society Museum
- Colleges and Schools Include:
- Central Elementary School, Fulton Jr. High School, O’Fallon High School
- W2 Hourly Rate: $250/hr.
- 1099 Hourly Rate: $260/hr.
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.