Anesthesiologist – Holston Valley Medical Center – Per Diem
- Requisition ID JR1487
NAPA is seeking a per diem anesthesiologist to join our well-established group practice in Kingsport, TN, at Holston Valley Medical Center, a part of the Ballard Health System.
- Provide outstanding, state of the art anesthesia services alongside highly experienced CRNAs and anesthesiologists in a variety of cases including all types of general surgeries, OB, cardiac, well pediatrics and acute pain management.
- Work in a team environment, exhibiting the values of respect, and sensitivity to patients, families, and colleagues.
- Participate in departmental and medical staff leadership as needed.
- Experienced physicians as well as graduating residents and fellows are welcome to apply Kingsport is the crown jewel of an area locally known as the “Mountain Empire.”
Located in the northeast corner of Tennessee, the area is surrounded by prominent mountains and diverse waterways and the climate is mild year-round. Kingsport and the Tri-Cities have been ranked by Golf Digest Magazine as one of the “Best Places to Live” in the U.S. for golfers and it was also named as one of the Top Ten Cities in which to walk by Walking Magazine. The area is nationally recognized for its low cost of living, award-winning schools, outdoor activities, and excellent local colleges.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with a sign on bonus.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day.
At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.