Anesthesiologist – Day Kimball Hospital – Full Time
- Requisition IDJR1962
- Category Anesthesiologist
Anesthesiologist opportunity with non-profit provider, Day Kimball Hospital, near Connecticut/Rhode Island and New Hampshire border
Day Kimball Healthcare is a nonprofit provider of integrated healthcare services in Northeast Connecticut and nearby Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Day Kimball Healthcare’s comprehensive network includes Day Kimball Hospital; Day Kimball Medical Group; four healthcare centers in Danielson, Dayville, Plainfield, and Putnam; Day Kimball HomeMakers; Day Kimball HomeCare; and Hospice & Palliative Care of Northeastern Connecticut. More than 1,100 employees—including nearly 300 associated physicians, surgeons, and specialists—support this network.
- Ranked a Best Hospital in Eastern Connecticut by U.S. News & World Report
- Awarded the highest five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Honored with an “A” grade in the spring 2021 release of the Leapfrog Group’s Hospital Safety Grade
Orthopedics, OB/GYN, urology, ENT, podiatry, spine fusions, cataracts, endoscopy, colonoscopy, TEE, cardioversions, pacemakers, and general surgery. Pediatric cases are ENT cases for M&T, adenoidectomies, and tonsillectomies.
Contact us for more information.
Babak Mardani, MD
- Assist in the directing and coordinating of activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMC and FLEX
- Completion of approved residency in anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a physician
This charming New England mill town, nestled on the banks of the Quinebaug River, is conveniently located between New York and Boston. Putnam boasts an assortment of restaurants, cafes, art galleries, boutiques, theaters, and more. Voted one of “15 Best Small Towns to Visit in New England” by Boston Magazine, this midsized city hosts a variety of annual outdoor concerts, river fires, parades, and fireworks.
- Area Attractions
- Putnam River Trail
- Pulaski State Park and Recreational Area
- Bear Hands Brewery
- Gertrude Chandler Warner Boxcar Children’s Museum
- Colleges and Schools:
- Quinebaug Valley Community College, Nichols College
- Putnam Elementary School, Putnam Middle School, Putnam High School
- Salary: $440K
- Sign-on bonus: $50K
- Loan repayment or training assistance program: $30K
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.