Anesthesiologist – Carolina East Medical Center – Full Time
- Requisition ID JR1370
- Category Anesthesiologist
Great work life Balance! Minimum of 10 weeks’ vacation per year with a very competitive salary
$30,000 sign on bonus!
We are seeking a full-time BC or BE anesthesiologist, preferably with cardiac and/or TEE experience or training, to join our growing group practice in New Bern, NC.
- This team member will be responsible for providing anesthesia services at CarolinaEast Medical Center and CarolinaEast Surgery Center
- Our anesthesia services include general anesthesia, neurosurgery, cardiac, orthopedic, vascular, obstetric, and gynecologic and ear, nose and throat
- This division employs 10 anesthesiologists that work as part of a care team model
- Associated call is required but can be taken from home
- Leadership track opportunities are also available.
New Bern, NC is a quiet town with a rich history that spans more than 300 years. It is located at the confluence of Trent and Neuse River. As a result, it has many waterside restaurants with lively entertainment, waterfront activities and only 45 minutes away from the quaint Carolina beaches. It also offers an abundance of arts, museums, picturesque architecture and is proud to serve as the cultural hub of Eastern North Carolina. New Bern offers many activities for adults and is family friendly. With its diversified culture and all that it has to offer, New Bern’s charm makes it both a desirable place to live and work.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classificationsmay be eligible for some of these benefits.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA. Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.