Anesthesiologist – Cape Fear Medical Center
- Job IDJR4295
- Category Anesthesiologist
BC/BE Anesthesiologist opportunity with thriving anesthesia practice in Fayetteville, NC
Cape Fear Valley Health System is a dynamic Health system located in Fayetteville, North Carolina. We are a robust medical center which provides services in a wide array of specialty areas. We are also, a full-service Family Birth Center with a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Our hospital provides leading edge advanced medical care while providing compassionate care to our patients.
We provide services to a seven-county region area of Southeastern North Carolina.
We are Proud to be Joint Commission Accredited Healthcare provider
- Cardiac, Pediatrics, OB-GYN, General, Plastics, Urology, and Vascular.
Cardiac, major vascular, orthopedics, obstetrics, neurosurgery, general surgery, urology, and gynecology
In House Call- 4x monthly and Weekend Duty
Victor Kubit, M.D.
Our Anesthesiologist and CRNA’s work in an Anesthesia Care Team model approach.
Our care team model means that we focus on giving everyone a voice, while supporting, respecting, and helping everyone deliver excellent patient care.
- Assist in the directing and coordinating of activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtain and/or verify patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMC and FLEX
- Completion of approved residency in anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a physician
Is the fifth largest city in North Carolina and has been named an All-American City.
- Area Attractions:
- 1hour and ½ from the Beach
- 3 hours and 45 mins from the Mountains of Western North
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.