Anesthesiologist – Alamance Regional Medical Center – Per Diem (IC) (Evergreen)
- Requisition IDJR2424
- Category Anesthesiologist
Amazing Opportunity to join our growing practice in Burlington NC! Competitive Compensation and Relocation allowance Seeking a BC/BE anesthesiologist to join our growing practice in Burlington, North Carolina.
- We provide anesthesia services at Alamance Regional Medical Center and Pioneer Ambulatory Surgery Center
- The practice provides anesthesia coverage for OB and a variety of surgical services, excluding trauma, hearts and neuro
- Our current team consists of 8 anesthesiologists and 16 CRNAs that work in a care team model
- Call coverage will be approximately every seventh night
- Residents, fellows, and experienced physicians are welcomed to apply
Burlington, NC is located only a few hours’ drive from the picturesque Blue Ridge and Great Smoky Mountains to the west and the scenic coastal beaches to the east. Additionally, because of its location on the Sunbelt, Burlington residents can enjoy a mild year-round climate with four seasonal changes. The city offers rich history, exciting cultural attractions, outdoor recreational activities, great dining and countless sporting events. Alamance County is home to one of the best school systems in the state and is in the heart of college athletics and campuses.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.