Anesthesiologist – Advocate Trinity Hospital – Full Time
- Requisition ID JR1530
- Category Anesthesiologist
Full time Anesthesiologist opportunity at cohesive, well-established practice in the Southeast Chicago.
For over 120 years, Advocate Trinity Hospital has served southeast Chicago’s residents with a focus on compassionate care and excellent clinical outcomes.
On a yearly basis, approximately 90,000 patients are treated at this community hospital, which is part of the Advocate Health Southland Network. Patients have access to more than 300 physicians whose expertise encompasses over 50 specialties. An oncology center and primary stroke center, along with advanced heart attack care and a number of surgical specialties not typically found in community hospitals, make this facility stand out.
- Named a Lung Screening Center of Excellence by the GO2 Foundation
- Recognized as high performing in administering adult procedures for heart failure
- Identified as a Healthcare Equality Index Leader By the Human Rights Campaign
- Received the Partner for Change award from Practice Greenhealth
All types of general surgery, ortho, ENT, urology, busy OB. No cardiac.
Guaranteed minimum of 2 call free weekends per month.
Carmen Rocco, MD
Our practice consists of four anesthesiologists and four CRNAs who serve six versatile anesthesia sites with procedures that include endoscopic and obstetrics.
- Assist in the directing and coordinating of activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMG and FLEX
- Completion of approved Residency in Anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a Physician
The third largest city in the United States, Chicago is situated along Lake Michigan’s southwestern shore. It’s known as the Windy City, with a cosmopolitan look and feel—and plenty to offer the people who live and work here. Chicago holds a global reputation both for its top-notch cuisine and abundant cultural opportunities. This is the place to enjoy an array of eateries along with the ever-present energy of performing arts, museums, and music festivals and concerts. Iconic architecture contributes to Chicago’s stunning skyline.
- Area Attractions:
- Five professional teams belonging to four top professional leagues
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Amazing Chicago’s Funhouse Maze
- The neo-Gothic Tribune Tower, John Hancock Center, and Willis Tower (originally known as the Sears Tower)
- Navy Pier
- Colleges and Schools Include:
- Numerous universities and colleges located downtown
- Emil G. Hirsch Metropolitan High School, Chicago Vocational High School, Butler College Prep, Bowen High School
- Salary: $400K
- Sign-on bonus: $50K
- Loan repayment or training assistance program
- Generous paid time off
- Generous benefits package, including:
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Leadership and professional develop
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.