1099 – CRNA – Bon Secours St. Mary’s Per Diem
- Requisition ID JR2190
- Category CRNA
CRNA opportunity with established group in Richmond, VA, supporting award-winning hospital, Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital
Bon Secours Health System is a community-based, not-for-profit health organization with seven hospitals and a longstanding presence in the greater Richmond, VA, area. At Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital, more than 27,000 outpatient and inpatient surgeries are performed each year. The hospital has served the people of central Virginia since 1966, with a focus on delivering compassionate healthcare of the highest quality. In 2008, St. Mary’s was the first community hospital in Richmond to earn the Magnet® Recognition for nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Our practice provides anesthesia services for over 44,000 cases a year.
- Named a Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital in the nation by Thomson Reuters
- Recognized by HealthGrades for being ranked among the Top 5% in the nation for emergency medicine, critical care, stroke, gastrointestinal care, and prostatectomy
- Awarded an ‘A’ from The Leapfrog Group’s fall 2021 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
General surgery, bariatric, cardiac, ENT, urology, vascular, orthopedic (adult and pediatric), OB, gynecologic, spine neurosurgery, pediatric, and plastic surgery
Contact us for more information.
Nathan Kuper, CRNA
Our group consists of 25 physicians and over 70 CRNAs covering two hospitals in the Richmond area, both with high levels of acuity.
Our care team model means that we focus on everyone having a voice, while supporting, respecting, and helping to deliver care excellence.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient’s physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
Richmond has earned a designation as the happiest city in the United States, according to a U.S. National Bureau of Economic Research study. The greater Richmond area is home base for seven Fortune 500 companies, including CarMax and Altria. It has been lauded as one of the nation’s foremost brewery and food destinations. All sorts of food, music, and cultural festivals take place throughout the year. For people who want a more rural environment, living and working in greater Richmond offers easy commuting to nearby cities.
- Area Attractions:
- State capital of Virginia
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Science Museum of Virginia
- The Atlantic Ocean, Blue Ridge Mountains, and Washington, D.C., are all within a two-hour drive
- Colleges and Schools Include:
- Albert Hill Middle School, Boushall Middle School, Armstrong High School, Richmond Community High School
- Randolph-Macon College, Virginia Commonwealth University, University of Richmond
- Salary: $125/hour
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
North American Partners in Anesthesia is an equal opportunity employer.